LabCorp: Salina, Kansas
To help maintain confidentiality, please remember that we ask that you call 866-GET-DNA9 prior to visiting our testing location.
My DNA Paternity Testing Labs
Paternity Testing Salina: Our Salina Clinic is located at the intersection of West Prescott and South Santa Fe Avenues. For directions to our facility, use the following link: 520 South Santa Fe Avenue
Our administrative hours are:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00AM – 5:30PM
- Saturdays: 8:00AM-12:00PM
- Please call 1-866-GET-DNA9 to schedule an appointment or collect results
- Although we may not be in the office, you are welcome to leave a message
Our collection hours are:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00AM-3:00PM
- Sorry, No Saturday Collections
Salina is the county seat of Saline County, Kansas. According to the 2010 census, Salina had 47,707 people, 19,391 households, and 12,024 families residing in the area. Of these households, 31.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.3% were married couples living together, and 11.8% had a female householder with no husband present.
The amount of unmarried mothers makes it extremely relevant to provide DNA Paternity Testing in the Salina area. Fortunately, we realize that a lot of family affairs can lead to the need for a DNA Paternity Test. DNA Paternity Testing Labs’ Paternity Testing Salina location wants you to feel comfortable talking to our case managers about your particular situation. Therefore, we train all of our case managers to be knowledgable in the laws of family court in the State of Kansas.
Child Support Handbook for Kansas
Paternity Testing Salina
If you happen to need legal counsel, please follow this link to Family Law Practitioners. We do not indorse any of these lawyers specifically. However, we work with many of them to fulfill their Paternity Testing needs.
If you are going to be raising the child yourself as a single mother, please contact Single Mother’s Guide. They provide help with all of your state assistance needs.
Fathers, you have rights too. Please follow Father’s Rights Kansas to know how you can be there for your child/children. Keep in mind there is a following on Facebook as well.
Some information both mother and father should know when it comes to Paternity Testing Salina:
- Paternity means fatherhood. Establishing paternity creates a legal relationship between a father and a child. Establishing parentage for a child provides that child many potential benefits.
- Some of those benefits include:
- A sense of belonging because the child knows both parents
- if your child becomes sick, the family doctor will appreciate a full family medical history.
- A child may be eligible for government benefits such as social security or veteran’s dependent benefits.
- Your child may qualify for medical insurance coverage through the other parent’s health plan and could become the beneficiary of a life insurance policy. Your child may also have the right to future inheritance benefits.
- Fortunately, the child will become eligible for financial support from both parents.
For more information, visit Kansas State Department of Social Services.