LabCorp: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
To help maintain confidentiality, please remember that we ask that you call 866-GET-DNA9 prior to visiting our testing location.
Paternity Testing Berwyn PA – DNA Paternity Testing Labs
Welcome to DNA Paternity Testing Labs, Berwyn PA
We have a great deal of information on our website, please, take a look around.
View our Locations page to find other locations to better serve you.
At DNA Paternity Testing Labs we use the best Medical Laboratory in the industry, Laboratory Corporation of America. If needed, we can also refer you for legal counsel or a physician referral. Lastly, if you need a local medical clinic please ask your medical counselor for assistance.
Why establish DNA Paternity in Pennsylvania?
Paternity testing is conducted to determine if a man is an individual’s biological father. While several different ways to establish paternity were used in the past, DNA testing is now the most accurate and popular method and the only method admissible in Pennsylvania courts.
If a paternity test is to be used in a court of law, chain of custody of the DNA sample must be verified. This means that every step of the paternity testing process and analysis is documented, from the collection of the DNA sample by an independent party through the processing of the sample. Paternity testing is carried out on DNA from the child, the alleged father, and, for greatest accuracy, the mother. DNA can be acquired from buccal (cheek) cells, or other tissue samples. At DNA Paternity Testing Labs we do all this for you. Call a DNA Paternity Counselor now for more information on DNA Paternity Testing.
Give us a call, and start the process of getting the results you need today!
As you know, Berwyn is a census-designated place in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
The amount of unmarried mothers makes it extremely relevant to provide DNA Paternity Testing in the Berwyn, Pennsylvania area. Fortunately, we realize that a lot of family affairs can lead to the need for a DNA Paternity Test. DNA Paternity Testing Labs’ Paternity Testing Berwyn PA location wants you to feel comfortable talking to our case managers about your particular situation. Therefore, we train all of our case managers to be knowledgable in the laws of family court in the State of Pennsylvania.
Paternity Testing Berwyn PA
If you happen to need legal counsel, please follow this link to Family Law Practitioners. Although, we do not indorse any of these lawyers specifically. However, we work with many of them to fulfill their Paternity Testing needs.
If you are going to be raising the child yourself as a single mother, please contact Single Mother’s Guide. They provide help with all of your state assistance needs.
As the father, you have rights too. Please follow Father’s Rights Pennsylvania to know how you can be there for your child/children. Keep in mind, there is a following on Facebook as well.
Furthermore, some information both mother and father should know when it comes to Paternity Testing Berwyn PA:
- Paternity means fatherhood. Therefore, establishing paternity creates a legal relationship between a father and a child. Establishing parentage for a child provides that child many potential benefits.
- Some of those benefits include:
- First, a sense of belonging because the child knows both parents
- If your child becomes sick, the family doctor will appreciate a full family medical history.
- The child may be eligible for government benefits such as social security or veteran’s dependent benefits.
- Your child may qualify for medical insurance coverage through the other parent’s health plan and could become the beneficiary of a life insurance policy. Additionally, your child may also have the right to future inheritance benefits.
- Furthermore, the child will become eligible for financial support from both parents.
For more information, visit Pennsylvania State Department of Social Services.
©2016 My DNA Paternity Testing Labs